- Grated Carrot 1KG
- Milk 1Ltr
- Cardamom Powder 1/4 tsp
- Raisins 20-30
- Cashew nuts 20-30
- Soak grated carrot for 30 minutes.
- Boil water and put grated carrot to it. Boil it for 5-6 minutes.
- Add milk and sugar ; boil it in low flame for about 1 hr. Keep stirring.
- Once milk is fully absorbed by carrot; add 4-5 spoons of ghee and cardamom powder and mix it well . Cook it in low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- In separate pan heat 3-4 spoons of ghee and add Raisins and cashew nuts. Heat it until cashew turns to golden brown.
- Add this to the Halwa.Serve cold, hot or at room temperature.