Beans is one of the vegetable which has significant amount of fibber and which helps in reducing the cholesterol. This curry is made up of Beans , aloo and green peas.
This tastes well with Rotis and rice.
- Green Beans 350gms
- Onion 1 chopped finely
- Tomatoes 2
- Garlic 5 cloves
- Ginger 1″
- Mustard 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Oil 4tbsp’s(Olive oil)
- Turmeric Powder 1/4tsp
- Coriander Powder 2 tbsp
- Green Chilly 1
- Chilly Powder 1tsp
- Lemon 1
- Cinnamon 1-2
- Green Cardamom 3
- Cashew nut 5-6
- Pressure cook green beans,potato and green peas for 3 minutes and put it in cold water.
- Grind cinnamon,cardamom,cashew nut garlic,chilly and ginger into a fine paste.
- Make puree of tomato and keep it aside.
- In a Pan, heat 4tbsp’s of oil, add mustard and cumin seeds.
- When it starts cracking add the paste which you prepared earlier and saute it for 30 seconds.
- Add Finely Chopped onions, keep stirring till it becomes transparent.
- Add tomato puree ; stir it along with onions, till they mix up along. You got to sauté for at least 3-4 minutes, till they mix up.
- Add Salt to taste and all the powders mentioned above in the same order. fry them well for 2 minutes.
- Now add the vegetables and mix it well.
- Add Little water and close the lid. Cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and put 1 lime juice to it and mix it well.
- Mixed Veg Curry is ready to serve.