Besan omelette is specially for vegetarians.This omelette is a very tasty evening snack and hardly takes 15-20 minutes to make.
- Gram flour (besan) – 150 gm
- Onion 1 Medium size
- Green chilly – 1
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder- 1/4 tsp
- Salt- according to your taste
- Curry Leaves 7-8
- Take gram flour in a bowl and put chopped onions ,green chillies ,red chilly powder ,curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Mix it well . Prepare thick batter by addling little water at a time to above mixture. The batter should be consistent enough to pour on pan.
- Keep this batter aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan add 2 spoons of oil.
- Pour some amount of batter on pan and spread it little.
- Cover the lid for 3-4 minutes .
- Flip it over and cook other side also 1-2 minutes.
- Besan Omelette is ready to serve .