Try this quick way of preparing healthy and tasty spaghetti dish.
- Spaghetti 200gm
- Green beans 1/2 cup
- Carrot 1/2 cup
- Cauliflower 1/2 cup
- Baby Brinjal 2
- Chopped onion 1
- Green Chillies 2
- Butter 3tbsp
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Add 1/2 tsp salt, beans,carrot and cauliflower and boil it for 7 minutes.
- Put the boiled vegetables to cold water.
- Cook the Spaghetti in the vegetable stock for 8 minutes and drain the water.
- Take a pan heat the butter.
- Add finely onions,green chillies and sliced brinjal .
- Once onions turn to golden brown colour and brinjal is roasted add Spaghetti and vegetables; Sauté it for 2 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve it with grated cheese and coriander leaves on top.