Any south Indian meal is incomplete if it doesn’t contain a sweet. Sometimes we will not get enough time to prepare sweet. In That case Kesari Bath is very simple south Indian sweet.
It requires very less ingredients and you can make it it very less time.
- Chiroti rava 1&1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Cloves 2-3
- Cashew nut 15-20
- Raisins 15-20
- Heat a pan and add good amount of ghee.
- Put cloves,cardamom,cashew nuts and raisins and fry it.
- Once the cashew nuts become brown add Rava to it and fry it.
- When rava becomes golden brown add boiling water to it.
- Stir this mixture for 30 seconds and add sugar. Mix it well.
- Keep Stirring until the excess water dries over.
- Add Saffron and Ghee at the end for rich flavour.
- You Can also use milk instead of water.
- You can put pineapple juice if you want pineapple flavour
tomm b’fast…for sure…… \m/
🙂 I had just make this for breakfast with Kharabath.
Comments are closed.