I was very bored with usual vegetable dishes. I wanted to prepare something different, simple and quick.
I thought of preparing corn soup. But when I went to the market I saw fresh baby corns.I decided to make a tasty Baby Corn pepper fry.
It’s simple, fast and quite easy too. Baby Corn Pepper Fry is a spicy, tasteful, tempting recipe. It goes well with Chapati or you can eat it directly.
It can be prepared in a few minutes . Follow below recipe to Prepare Baby Corn Pepper Fry.
Take fresh baby corn sticks and cut into thing round slices.
Dry roast pepper and fennel seeds.
Grind roasted pepper corns and fennel to make powder coarsely.
Heat a pan, add 2 tsp of oil. Put curry leaves,mustard and cumin seeds.
Once it starts spluttering, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for 1 minute. Add chopped onions,capsicum. Sauté it for 3-4 minutes.
Now add ground pepper and fennel powder.
Sauté it . Add baby corns. Mix it well cook it for 7-8 minutes. Tasty Baby corn pepper fry is ready to serve.
- 8-9 sticks Baby Corn
- 1 big Onion finely chopped
- Capsicum 1/2 finely chopped
- Green Chillies 1-2 finely chopped
- Peppercorns 3-4 tsp
- Fennel Seeds 1/2 Tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Oil 3 tsp
- Salt, to taste
- Cut the baby corn into thin round slices. Boil 3-4 cups of water and put the baby corn into it. Boil it for about 10 minutes till it becomes tender.
- Dry roast pepper corn and fennel seeds for 2-3 minutes.
- Crush them to make powder.
- Heat a pan, add 2 tsp of oil. Put curry leaves,mustard and Cumin Seeds.
- Once it starts spluttering, add ginger garlic paste. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add chopped onions, sauté till it becomes transparent.
- Add chopped capsicum.
- Now add freshly ground pepper and fennel powder. Add salt to taste. Sauté it.
- Add Now add baby corns. Mix it well. Cook it for 7-8 minutes.
- Tasty baby corn pepper fry is ready to serve. Serve it hot.
Please post a recipe for corn and tomato soup soon. They are my favourite.
Please continue with your good work.
I have tried it… It was very nice with chapati 🙂 yummy 🙂
Comments are closed.