Presenting the first recipe for the Maggi Mania month. This month is going to be just Maggi (instant noodles) recipes.
Maggi or any instant noodles is a hot favourite amongst all. The brand Maggi is so synonymous with instant noodles. We are seeing various brands of instant noodles in market. There are so many variants to it, and different masala options. These noodles are easy to cook and that is why lot of youngsters and bachelors vouch for it.
You may ask why an entire month dedicated to Maggi, when we know about claims on MSG(monosodium glutamate) and lead content. A lot has been said and written, and its over now. Also, nestle re-launched Maggi and I bet many are thankful it happened 🙂
It is not daily we eat Maggi or any instant noodles. We do it occasionally to satisfy our junk craving. So, why not try these innovative recipes instead? Just take any brand’s noodles and follow the recipe. You will be glad you tried it.
In a pan, heat oil on medium flame.Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and fry for a minute.
Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix well.
Lower the flame, add cooked noodles, salt and toss well.Add honey, mix well and fry noodles on high flame for a minute.
- Maggi noodles/instant noodles 1 pack
- Onion 1 medium diced
- Green chilli 2 small slit
- Capsicum 1 small diced
- Ginger 2 tsp
- Garlic 2 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chilli sauce 1 tsp (optional)
- Honey 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Finely chop ginger and garlic. Dice onions and capsicum.
- Cook noodles in enough water. Do not overcook. Strain the water and keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat oil on medium flame.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and fry for a minute.
- Fry onion and capsicum on high flame for a minute.
- Add soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Lower the flame, add cooked noodles, salt and toss well.
- Add honey, mix well and fry noodles on high flame for a minute and serve hot.