Today, we will try maggi noodles on bread toast. A cheesy noodles toast is perfect snack on any day.
This is the 3rd recipe on the Maggi Mania month. And like I mentioned in my previous posts, any instant noodles is good enough to try these recipes. In fact, pick your favourites, you will definitely enjoy the twist to your regular noodles. This toast was tried with Top Ramen. I cooked the noodles in white sauce, added some cheese, put them on toasted bread and finished with more cheese. A cheesy affair 🙂
Now, you can follow the recipe given here to cook the noodles/maggi or cook it in your very own style. The cooked maggi filling must be dry and bread must be toasted so it can hold the filling. Place a slice of cheese and let the cheese melt.
If you feel there is too much cheese in there, you can skip it from noodles preparation. Also, you can use only half a portion of cheese on top. There you go, you can enjoy goodness of maggi on toast with cheese, plus less cheese 🙂 How brilliant is that. Go, enjoy your favourite noodles on toast.
- Instant noodles 1 pack
- Onion 1 small
- Capsicum 1/2
- Pasta powder 1 tbsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Butter 2 tsp
- Bread 2 slices
- Noodles masala/tastemaker 2 tsp
- Onion rings 2-4
- Cook the noodles and drain water. Keep aside.
- In a pan, heat butter.
- Fry onions and capsicum for a minute.
- Add pasta powder, chilli flakes, oregano and mix well.
- Pour milk and mix. adjust salt. it will start thickening.
- Add cooked noodles and toss.Shred cheese and let it melt.
- Cook till the maggi is dry.
- Switch off the flame and let it rest.
- In a small bowl, melt butter and noodles masala/taste maker
- Brush the mixture on bread on one side and toast it. Bread can toasted in oven or pan.
- Gently spread some maggi on the toast. Top it with onion rings.
- Place cheese on top and grill to melt the cheese.