Gatti Baje is a fried snack made with Maida and other spices. It takes very few minutes & includes very few ingredients. It’s a very good combination with tea or coffee.
- Maida 1 cup
- Rice Flour 2tsp
- Hot Coconut oil 1 tsp
- Green Chillies 4-5
- Curry Leaves 6
- Grated coconut 2tbsp
- Salt to Taste
- Make fine paste of coconut, green chillies, and curry leaves.
- To this paste add maida, rice flour, salt, 2tbsp water and make tight dough.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Once the oil is hot enough, pinch out small portions from the dough and drop it to hot oil.
- Fry in low flame till it turns golden brown.
- It will turn crisp after cooling down completely.