This is a simple curry that accompanies your main dish very well. You can call it Sagu or Kurma – It’s a mild gravy with Vegetables of your choice. What else, pair it with Poori, Chapathi, Ghee Rice, Kerala Parota or even humble Plain Dose. See the magic it creates with every bite.
- Onion 1
- Tomato 2
- Vegetables (Beans, Capsicum, Carrot, Potato)
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Cashews 7-8
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1tsp
- Ginger 1/2 inch
- Garlic 1 clove
- Kasoori Methi 2-3 pinch
- Heat a pan and add ghee.
- Add turmeric and chilli powder.
- Add whole cumin seeds .
- Add 1 roughly chipped onion , chopped ginger and one clove garlic .
- Add 7-8 cashews .
- Add pinch of salt .
- Finally add 2 tomatoes ( chopped ).
- Then cook well, keep it aside .
- When cold, make paste from hand blender or via mixer .
- In a pan , take veggies of your choice and slightly sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add masala to veggies . Add half glass of water . And bring it to boil. (Add water to adjust consistency) .
- Add salt to taste.
- Add kasoori methi at the end and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and serve it with Poori or Chapathi.